Monday, August 18, 2008

Putting the ACK in ACKWARD

August 12 2008:
So I actually wanted to mention something weird that happened on my second day going to work. This is a picture of the I-495 Beltway around 9:00 AM. Pretty much self-explanatory.

For those of you who don't know what's wrong with this picture, the answer lies in a very famous movie involving a Chinese stunt master and a Black comedian.


August 18 2008:
Okay the floors in our building are divided into two parts, both of which are exactly symmetrical!

So I went downstairs to grab breakfast and when I came back up, i went to the wrong side because I took an elevator that was opposite to the one I normally take. So I went to the wrong side of the building, walked through the pantry room to get to my office as always. I noticed that there was free bagels here that wasn't here before. hmm.. peculiar?

So I continue on and enter what is supposed
to be my office... except now theres more stuff in the room... and there's someone sitting where I'm supposed to be sitting...

So the guy sees me and goes "how's it going?"
And I'm just staring at him with the most confused look on my face while carrying two bottles of Orange Juice and my breakfast.

Sooooooooooooooo, to play it off like I didn't get lost or anything, I'm all like "Hey what's up man? Long time no see. I got you this bottle of orange juice. What was your name? I forgot..."

So after some initial conversation, he tells me that he doesn't want the orange juice and I'm just like "alright man, well I gotta get back to work. Busy day. I'll ttyl sometime huh?"

GOD SOOOO ACKWARD!!!

No comments: