Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Google Voice!

So I just created a Google Voice account and started playing with the Voicemail to Text feature on it. My GVoice number is 571-969-5NAM. I had a couple of friends call in and leave a message and then see how well Google would transcribe it.

Here are the results:

Monique
- Falls Church, VA
10/20/09 12:21 PM 75 seconds ago

Hey, you should probably finish the P. P. S. For park today.

Actual: Hey, you should probably finish the TPS reports today.



Nammy
10/20/09 12:12 PM 91 seconds ago

So if someone to love me and at if you can make a gray last week and next week to anything and I think that's and then mailing address. Clerk, Okay bye.

Actual: So someone told me that if guys can make a girl laugh, he can make her do anything..and i think that's a marilyn monroe quote. ok bye



Long
10/20/09 12:12 PM 83 seconds ago

Hello. Hey.

Actual: Yo

No comments: